Now Hiring for Summer 2020
Spark is looking for 20 team members to staff our summer program. We know that for it to be the most awesome summer in the history of ever for kids and parents, we need to hire the very best team members to join us.
First things first, a few questions…
- · Do kids gravitate to you?
- · Do you love to help kids discover, learn and play?
- · Do you revel in the moment a kid lights up when they get a new concept?
- · Do you sometimes find yourself thinking that kids are often better than most adults?
- · Are you an early childhood or K-5 educator?
- · Do you enjoy being part of a team?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, keep reading.
The ideal candidate can own the room and the week’s lesson; they make it their own. They get down to a kid’s level and delight in the discovery process. At the same time, they have no problem shifting from talking to kids to conversing with parents about their child’s day. This person gets the importance of what is going on in the brain as a kid learns more about the world around them.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.